Saturday, July 8, 2017

An insight into my UPSC preparation

On 22 February 2017, Result of UPSC (mains) 2016 was declared and I was out of the race yet again. It was like a shocker and sent me into tizzy. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt zeroed. Everything was dark and I had no idea what was happening and How I am going to take it forward from here. It was a great conundrum which took me for a ride and shook me to the core. I have not imagined my life without it and I felt my dream getting snatched from me. I felt It was so near yet so far. But how I reached this point in my life, is something worth exploring. 

Back in 2011, I got into one of my dream projects of Google Trends. I was a digital marketer and an initiator in the field. 


To be continued.....will publish the complete account soon

No comments:

Post a Comment